Saturday, May 3, 2014

WELCOME!

I am extremely tired already and it's only after my first leg of my flight on my way to Istanbul (currently waiting at gate C14 at Boston Airport :( Anyway, I just wanted to welcome all of you to my life soon to be abroad. I created this blog for all of you who may be interested in reading/looking at pictures of my experiences in both Turkey and South Korea (I am coining the term Turk-O-rea in case you continue to hear that term tossed around on this page). You can tell how tired I am by my lame jokes but please get used to them because I am a pretty cheesy person. Stay tuned for more posts to come. I will try my best to keep y'all updated frequently. For now keep on keeping on and I will be posting again once I touch ground on Turkish soil!

No comments:

Post a Comment